FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon League Meet Schedule/ Qualifying Tournaments/Super-Qualifiers/Championship
2018 – 2019 FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon – Click here to view event for 2018-2019
Online Sign-up for events will be released in early September
Event descriptions thru end of season February 2019
- League Meet (zero) – (late October/early November) – is a scrimmage and workshop meet for teams. All the fun and the points don’t count!
- League Meets 1, 2 & 3 – (November/December) – include robot inspection and 5 qualifying matches. Most meets are 3 – 4 hours in length. The best 10 out of 15 matches played at League Meets are carried forward to the League Qualifying Tournament in January.
- League Qualifying Tournament – (January) – is an all-day event that includes formal inspection, judging sessions, 5 qualifying matches, alliance selection, elimination round and awards ceremony. All leagues will participate in a League Qualifying Tournament. The 10 best matches from each team’s league meets is carried forward to start the ranking for the League Qualifying Tournament.
- Non-Qualifying Tournament – (January) – all-day event that includes formal inspection, judging sessions, 5 qualifying matches, alliance selection, elimination round and awards ceremony.
- Super-Qualifier Weekend – (Early February) About half of the teams at each League and Non-League Qualifying Events advance to Super-Qualifier Weekend. Four tournaments for ~96 teams are held to determine advancements to the State Championship. The format is the same as a Non-Qualifying Tournament.
- State Championship – (early March) is a two day tournament held for 48 teams to determine advancements to the FIRST Tech Challenge World Championship. Inspection and Judging are held on Saturday and Qualifying Matches, Alliance Selection, Elimination Matches and the Awards Ceremony is held on Sunday.