Information for FIRST Tech Challenge Teams
The FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon Community will receive critical information from two sources.
- FIRST Tech Challenge Team Blasts – from the FIRST, national organization in Manchester, NH. Emails are sent to primary and secondary coaches of registered teams. Team Blasts are archived here.
FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon Updates for 2019-2020 – from ORTOP, the FIRST Tech Challenge Affiliate Partner in Oregon.
- Skystone – Mentor Letter (snail mailed on 9/20/19) this has all the live links!
- The primary tool for communication is an email list – FTC Oregon Update sent from email@example.com .
- Nationally registered Lead Mentor 1 and Lead Mentor 2 are automatically subscribed.
- Additional mentors, team members, team parents, volunteers can sign up to be on the email list by clicking here.
- Due to GDPR regulations adopted by FIRST/ORTOP, I will be deleting everyone from the current list on October 31, 2019 and subscribing the nationally registered mentors and everyone requesting subscription via the email sign-up link. It’s like Trick or Treat, sign up by Oct 31 to receive awesome FTC Oregon team email blasts or you’ll miss out on key information.
- FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon Updates are also posted to the FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon blog for easy reference.
Teams should also check the FIRST Tech Challenge Forum for game updates, rule questions and other program discussion for the global FIRST Tech Challenge community. Anyone can read the forum. To post to the forum, click here for registration instructions.