FIRST® Tech Challenge ULTIMATE GOAL
FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon Tournament Fee Information/ Online sign up for events
- This year, when you pay your Oregon team registration fee you will be paying for your team’s participation in the 2020-2021 season*. The fee has been reduced from what your team paid last year for participation in league or qualifying events. What does this fee include? It allows one team to participate in any workshops, training and league meets; including all league and qualifying meets regardless of if events are held remotely, hybrid or in-person format. We have always offered our workshops and training at no extra cost to teams but it does cost us money to create and host them.The refund policy has changed as well. We will no longer be able to refund your season participation fee once it has been paid.
FIRST Tech Challenge Event Fees for 2020-2021
Teams pay event fees on a sliding scale based their own assessment of financial need
Full Cost of Program Minimum League ( includes all meets and League Qualifying Tournament) $200 $100 Non- League Qualifying Tournament $200 $100 State Championship $300 $150
This is the list of teams who have already registered. If you are on this list no other action is required to register for a league. Your assignment will be published here on February 5th.
Coaches/Mentors – Please complete on your electronic national FIRST Youth Registration System Roster (formerly known as STIMS Roster)
- It is required that a printed copy of the Youth Registration System Roster be brought to every event, not just the 1st one.
- The system will only allow mentors to print a Youth Registration System Roster if both mentors have passed background screening.
- Do not try to print the Roster using MS Internet Explorer or MS Edge. Preferred browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- The official Roster lists all registered mentors and all team members with electronic registrations and electronically signed FIRST Consent and Release forms.
- Stapled to the back will be paper FIRST Consent and Release forms for team members whose parents did not sign on electronically or electronically sign a paper FIRST Consent and Release form.
- Either electronically or on paper, we must see that a FIRST Consent and Release form has been signed for every team member and mentor; for every event.
- Students (age 13 -17) can electronically fill out the registration themselves and then invite a parent to sign the FIRST Consent and Release form.
- Get started by going to your FIRST Dashboard.
- If you are a returning mentor, go to firstinspires.org upper right – click Log In
- or if you are new to FIRST, click Sign Up and create a FIRST account.
- Once you have a FIRST account, you’ll have a FIRST Dashboard and can start a team.
- Here are some HELP SCREENS to assist you.