- All FIRST Tech Challenge teams must be nationally registered and pay a national registration of $275. This fee does not include participation in tournaments. There are national Rookie Grants offered by FIRST to pay the national registration fee. See Funding through the national FIRST organization for more information
- Create an Account and Register with FIRST here.
FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon Tournament Fee Information:
- Teams also register for local tournaments and pay program fee per event.
- Please note: Starting in the 2018-2019 season, teams who do not submit event payments by the deadline will not be eligible to request a discounted fee and will be sent an invoice at the Full Cost of Program fee.
FIRST Tech Challenge Event Fees for 2017-2018
Teams pay event fees on a sliding scale based their assessment of financial need
Full Cost of Program Minimum League ( includes all meets and League Qualifying Tournament) $400 $200 Non- Qualifying Tournament $300 $150 Super-Qualifier $400 $200 State Championship $400 $200
Coaches/Mentors – Please complete on your electronic Youth Registration System Roster (formerly known as STIMS Roster)
- It is required that a printed copy of the Youth Registration System Roster be brought to every event, not just the 1st one.
- It lists all registered coaches/mentors and all team members with electronic registrations and electronically signed FIRST Consent and Release forms. Stapled to the back will be paper FIRST Consent and Release forms for team members whose parents did not sign on electronically. Either electronically or on paper, we must see that a FIRST Consent and Release form has been signed for every team member, coach, mentor; for every event.
- Students (age 13 -17) can electronically fill out the registration themselves and then invite a parent to sign the FIRST Consent and Release form.
- Get started by going to your FIRST Dashboard – firstinspires.org upper right – Log In
- Here are some HELP SCREENS to assist you.