FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon Tournament Fee Information/ Online sign up for events
- PAYMENT FOR CITIES OF STAR WARS SUPER QUALIFIER FEBRUARY
- Please note: Starting in the 2018-2019 season, teams who do not submit event payments by the deadline will not be eligible to request a discounted fee and will be sent an invoice at the Full Cost of Program fee. THIS APPLIES TO SUPER QUALIFIERS
FIRST Tech Challenge Event Fees for 2019-2020
Teams pay event fees on a sliding scale based their own assessment of financial need
Full Cost of Program Minimum League ( includes all meets and League Qualifying Tournament) $400 $200 Non- League Qualifying Tournament $300 $150 Super-Qualifier $300 $150 State Championship $400 $200
Coaches/Mentors – Please complete on your electronic national FIRST Youth Registration System Roster (formerly known as STIMS Roster)
- It is required that a printed copy of the Youth Registration System Roster be brought to every event, not just the 1st one.
- The system will only allow mentors to print a Youth Registration System Roster if both mentors have passed background screening.
- Do not try to print the Roster using MS Internet Explorer or MS Edge. Preferred browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- The official Roster lists all registered mentors and all team members with electronic registrations and electronically signed FIRST Consent and Release forms.
- Stapled to the back will be paper FIRST Consent and Release forms for team members whose parents did not sign on electronically or electronically sign a paper FIRST Consent and Release form.
- Either electronically or on paper, we must see that a FIRST Consent and Release form has been signed for every team member and mentor; for every event.
- Students (age 13 -17) can electronically fill out the registration themselves and then invite a parent to sign the FIRST Consent and Release form.
- Get started by going to your FIRST Dashboard.
- If you are a returning mentor, go to firstinspires.org upper right – click Log In
- or if you are new to FIRST, click Sign Up and create a FIRST account.
- Once you have a FIRST account, you’ll have a FIRST Dashboard and can start a team.
- Here are some HELP SCREENS to assist you.