FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon League Meet Schedule/ Qualifying Tournaments/Super-Qualifiers/Championship
2018 – 2019 FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon – Detailed Event Schedule to be announced
Event descriptions thru end of season February 2019
- League Meet (zero) – (late October/early November) – is a scrimmage and workshop meet for teams. All the fun and the points don’t count!
- League Meets 1, 2 & 3 – (November/December) – include robot inspection and 5 qualifying matches. Most meets are 3 – 4 hours in length. The best 10 out of 15 matches played at League Meets are carried forward to the League Qualifying Tournament in January.
- League Qualifying Tournament – (January) – is an all-day event that includes formal inspection, judging sessions, 5 qualifying matches, alliance selection, elimination round and awards ceremony. All leagues will participate in a League Qualifying Tournament. The 10 best matches from each team’s league meets is carried forward to start the ranking for the League Qualifying Tournament.
- Non-Qualifying Tournament – (January) – all-day event that includes formal inspection, judging sessions, 5 qualifying matches, alliance selection, elimination round and awards ceremony.
- Super-Qualifier Weekend – (Early February) About half of the teams at each League and Non-League Qualifying Events advance to Super-Qualifier Weekend. Four tournaments for ~96 teams are held to determine advancements to the State Championship. The format is the same as a Non-Qualifying Tournament.
- State Championship – (late February) is a two day tournament held for 48 teams to determine advancements to the FIRST Tech Challenge West Super-Regional Championship. Inspection and Judging are held on Saturday and Qualifying Matches, Alliance Selection, Elimination Matches and the Awards Ceremony is held on Sunday.