FIRST Tech Challenge Oregon STATE CHAMPIONSHIP VOLUNTEERS!!
Additional information for FTC Oregon State Championship Tournament Volunteers already signed up to VOLUNTEER!
FTC Oregon Championship Volunteer Coordinator: Ed Bunch – robot(dot)bunch(at)gmail(dot)
- Liberty High School, Hillsboro – 7445 NW Wagon Way, Hillsboro, OR 97124 – Google MAP
- Parking – plenty available, lots on either side of the school
- Volunteer Check-in – Eastside entrance
- a breakfast and lunch will be served for volunteers on Sunday, lunch on Saturday for Inpectors/Judges
- If you already own an ORTOP volunteer shirt, please wear it, if not, we’ll have one for you.
(maybe, our t-shirt vendor can’t get us any more t-shirt this week because of the snow. ) Black for Judges, Red for everyone else.
- casual attire and comfortable shoes!
- Link to Volunteer Training Manuals for reference
- Link to paper FIRST Consent and Release Form – All volunteers 17 year or younger must have a signed FIRST Consent & Release Form, adults can sign one on site if one was not signed electronically in the FIRST Volunteer Registration system.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL: The Volunteer Coordinator will provide you with an appropriate check-in time/ Check Schedule below for most times
Schedule of Events Saturday, Feb 24
- 9:00 AM – Load-in – Help needed to set-up fields, pit, volunteer hospitality.
- 11:00 AM Lunch served for tournament volunteers in upstairs breakroom
- 11:45 AM – Inspector Meeting and Set-up (Main Gym)
- Noon- 5:00 PM Robot Inspection and Field Inspection (all 48 teams will be there to inspect)
- 11:30 AM – Judge Meeting (location to be sent by email)
- Team Judging Sessions – 12:40 PM – 5:00 pm followed by brief judge deliberation meeting
- 5:00 PM – PIT CLOSES / venue closes by 6:00 PM
Schedule of Events – Sunday, Feb 25 (subject to change as the day unfolds and technical difficulties may occur)
- 7:15 AM – Coffee/Breakfast in the Volunteer Break room upstairs
- Pit Administration ready to receive teams!
- 7:45 AM
- All Judge Meeting (location to be announced at Saturday meeting)
- PITS OPEN! Teams arrive
- Scheduled Inspectors arrive for re-inspections
- 8:30 AM – All Field Volunteers should be at venue – Refs/Scoretrackers/Scorekeepers/On-Deck/Queuers/FTAs
- 8: 45 AM – Drive Team Meeting (main gym)
- 9:15 AM – Opening Ceremonies
- 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM – Qualification Matches: Part 1
- LUNCH – upstairs break room
- 11:00 AM – noon – Lunch for all Field/PIT Volunteers
- Noon – 1:00 PM – Lunch for Judges
- 12:15 – 1:45 PM – Qualification Matches: Part 2
- 2:00 PM – Divisional Alliance Selection (Timber/Tech)
- 2:40 PM – Divisional Elimination Round (Timber/Tech)
- 3:45 PM – Pre-Awards Ceremony Recogntions
- 4:00 PM FTC Oregon Championship Event Finals! (Timber vs. Tech)
- 4:45 PM – Championship Awards Ceremony and FTC West Super-Regional Advancement Invitations
- 5:15 PM – Load out